Monday, July 12, 2004

I'll help you recruit Microsoft employees!

Looking to hire Microsoft employees? I'm looking for a smaller Microsoft. I think we can help each other.

Here's my promise: if you're a technical recruiter and you send me a professional flyer with your contact info, I will print copies and place it around the Microsoft main campus. If you're targetting a particular group, I'll even see if I can wander over to just their building.

Just send me your document to the email address: email AT whodapunk DOT neomailbox DOT com

Am I worried that I'm screwing up and the best of the best is going to get hired away? Nah. Anyone who moves on is ready to move on. Anyone who contacts a recruiter is ready to leave Microsoft. I'm just helping them, especially when the timing is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your feed link has the wrong host name: you've listed http://minimsft.bloggger.com/atom.xml, when it should be http://minimsft.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Who da'Punk said...

*cough* Thanks! The correct feeds are now listed on the page.

Anonymous said...

Might want to check your employee handbook before you do that. Unless you're looking to move on yourself.